sâmbătă, 12 decembrie 2009

New Moon poem


I’m being ripped apart
My world is falling down
He left me
Because he was not happy
So now my heart is broken
The days pass by
Without seeing you
I wallow in pain
They see it in my eyes
I need him back
Before I die
But then something happened
I didn’t hurt as much
This boy from La Push
Is helping stitch me up
The months pass by
And I’m halfway heeled
But there will always be a hole
In what he didn’t want
But what’s this?
Alice is here!
I cry with cheer
That a Cullen is here
But something is wrong, I can see it in her eyes
Rosalie said something and Edward is going to die
Alice said there is not much time
I must make a dicition before the time dies
We rush to the airport
To save my true love
But what will happen
When the clock strucks twelve?
I rush through a crowd
In Volterra
The sun is high
Edward might die
I see him in the dark
Looking lifeless as I,
I tumble into him
And he says “Heaven”
I try to push him back
Into the dark
But then we see
Two men in black
Edward holds me tight to his back
A little girl comes
To lead us down under
It is cold and wet
But that doesn’t matter
I’m with him, Edward
For now but not forever
What will happen
When we get back
I saved his life
But he won’t want me back
The hole will get bigger
And time will pass
But I’ll always love him
When time passes
We’re on a plane
I saved him!
Now we’ll let fate dicide
Wheather or not
Our lives will be tied
But he stays
And asks for forgiveness
But is this a dream
Or is this real
He takes my hands
And kisses my forehead
I have an idea!
And we’re runnng in the forest
The Cullens vote for my immortality
Edward says no
Esme says yes
Rosalie says no
But wait
Let me explain
I would not have chosen this life for me
I’ll give you a chance
To have pure glee
Jasper says yes
Emmett says “Hell, yeah!”
And Carlisle has the diciding vote
He votes yes
I thank them for their time
And say “let’s take it out back”
Edward says “NO!”
With a protective stance
Carlisle says “after gradulation”
And Edward agrees
He takes me home
For maybe
The rest of eternity..
________
Sursa

Niciun comentariu:

Chat

Create a Meebo Chat Room